Important Change of Date:
Due to the severe weather forecasted for Saturday night, the tour of homes has been moved to Friday night, Dec. 8th from 5:00-9:00 p.m.
2023 Twickenham Spirit of Christmas Past
Homes and Luminary Tour
- Luminaries will be out for view Friday, December 8th, 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Ticket prices are $20 per adult and $5 for children under 12 and will be available for purchase at the door as well as these locations beginning November 1, 2023:
- Harrison Brothers Hardware
- The Greenery
- The Convention and Visitor's Center
- Brooks and Collier
- The Weeden House
- You may also purchase tickets via PayPal:
- When purchasing through PayPal, please put "luminary tour" in the notes section.
- The Weeden House will be open for walk throughs from 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Visitors may begin at any of the five locations and there is no required order for the homes
- There are 4 homes on tour this year:
- 416 McClung Ave.
- 410 Lincoln Street
- 310 White Circle
- 415 Locust Ave.
- The Weeden House, 300 Gates Ave.
- Chase Creek Strings Group will be playing Christmas music at the Weeden House
- Central Presbyterian Church, along with Hawthorne Conservatory will offer warm drinks and a concert.
- First Methodist Church will have an Open House and will offer Christmas music.
- Church of the Nativity will open their building for guests as well as offer Christmas carols, and music and cookies and cider.